DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 28 First ... 8910111220 ... Last

Thread: 13A Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by njohn858 View Post
    Any update on these bugs being fixed, submitted, and rolled out?
    No, sorry, not yet.

I'm still in the middle of a set of surgery.

I haven't forgotten, just been delayed.
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Sorry to hear about your surgery. Get some rest, and I hope you have a good recovery!
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

Another bug found: The Miss Damage section in the Combat tab is incorrectly calculating the amount of Miss Damage at Champion and Epic tiers. Miss damage is always equal to the character's level (unless they take a talent/feat/power/magic item that changes it, at which case, the player can make a manual adjustment). The character sheet is currently calculating [If Level = 5,6,7 (Miss Damage = Level x 2)] and [If Level = 8,9,10 (Miss Damage = Level x 3)].

I'm guessing this error comes from the fact that Damage Bonus from Ability Scores is x2 at levels 5-7 and x3 at levels 8-10. But that bonus only applies to normal damage rolls and not miss damage.
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

Another bug found: The Miss Damage section in the Combat tab is incorrectly calculating the amount of Miss Damage at Champion and Epic tiers. Miss damage is always equal to the character's level (unless they take a talent/feat/power/magic item that changes it, at which case, the player can make a manual adjustment). The character sheet is currently calculating [If Level = 5,6,7 (Miss Damage = Level x 2)] and [If Level = 8,9,10 (Miss Damage = Level x 3)].

I'm guessing this error comes from the fact that Damage Bonus from Ability Scores is x2 at levels 5-7 and x3 at levels 8-10. But that bonus only applies to normal damage rolls and not miss damage.
    Thanks for reporting this - I'll get to it asap
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Just picked up the ruleset over the weekend and played last night with friends. Thanks for the hard work on it Dulux-Ox - we had a great time!

I can confirm we ran into issue 48.2 (ability check calculation) listed in post #70 and #76. Not sure if it is already fixed and awaiting roll-out, but wanted to do my part in listing it.

Hope your recovery is going well!

Quote Originally Posted by VvZODvv View Post
    Just picked up the ruleset over the weekend and played last night with friends. Thanks for the hard work on it Dulux-Ox - we had a great time!

I can confirm we ran into issue 48.2 (ability check calculation) listed in post #70 and #76. Not sure if it is already fixed and awaiting roll-out, but wanted to do my part in listing it.

Hope your recovery is going well!
    Excellent! I'm glad you and your group liked it (even though it did have some bugs - sorry about that).

Yes, I will get things fixed asap, as soon as I'm recovered from my surgery (scheduled for May 3rd )

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

@Dulux-OZ, I hope your surgery went well and you're on the road to recovery! Do you have any updates on the bug fixes?
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

@Dulux-OZ, I hope your surgery went well and you're on the road to recovery! Do you have any updates on the bug fixes?
    I got out of hospital 3 days ago (and spent that first day travelling). I know people are waiting, but please, give me a chance, OK?
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    I got out of hospital 3 days ago (and spent that first day travelling). I know people are waiting, but please, give me a chance, OK?
    Sorry - I didn't mean to come across pushy or anything. I know how long it can take to recover and being on pain meds can really suck the mental energy out of you. I was just more curious than anything. Some of the bugs have been sitting there for a couple months and I was just wondering where things are at. I can certainly be patient. And if there's anything I can do to help, let me know!
    I primarily use FG for:
    13th Age
    Cypher (Numenera)

Some NPC stats are incomplete (as noted earlier).

I did a super fast pass just checking hp and defenses of the npcs in the core book and I saw issues with the Common Trog, Derro Sage, Dire Bear, Medium Blue Dragon, and Trog Chanter.

There may be other issues with powers and spells but I didnt look for that. I didnt check the bestiary npcs.

Thread Information