FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 28 First ... 101819202122 ... Last

Thread: 13A Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed hot fix for this. Please update; and let us know if you are still getting errors.

Regards,
    JPG
    I finally had my full game as GM, and it is looking all good to me.

Yep - all seems to be working as it always did.

There are two outstanding problems (that occur every time for me) which would be amazing if they could be fixed:

1) Ongoing Damage is inflicted at the start of a character's turn, rather than the end, which means that I sometimes end up needing to manually give them the hp back if they get a save during their turn for some reason;
    2) Miss damage doesn't seem to work properly for powers - as far as I can tell, level is being doubled and tripled at Champion and Epic tier (similarly to how attribute bonuses to damage are), which shouldn't happen.

Chris

Hi everyone, I will be taking over as the new community developer for the 13th Age Ruleset. I will make sure I have tracking on any issues reported in this thread that haven't yet been addressed by the ones who came before (looks at previous post by @DarkEbon)

A minor thing I have noticed now with the more recent updates is that on the Combat tab of characters, it is listing Fortitude and Will instead of Physical Defense and Mental Defense.

A new bug as of tonight (at least only noticed tonight) - ongoing damage doesn't seem to be triggering anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkEbon View Post
    A new bug as of tonight (at least only noticed tonight) - ongoing damage doesn't seem to be triggering anymore?
    I did make a change to have ongoing damage trigger at the end of the targets turn, as is described in the core rule book. Could you verify whether that is the case, or it's not working at all? I will double check on my side too.

EDIT: it seems to be triggering at the end of the round, not at the end of the target's turn. I'll get a fix out in the next update.
    Last edited by darrenan; June 16th, 2021 at 04:39.

Hi,

I'm afraid it didn't seem to be triggering at all.

Thanks.

Chris

EDIT: Ah - I didn't think to look for it at the end of the round!

I just submitted an update for next Tuesday which should address the issues above.

Awesome - thanks!

Another problem I've recently encountered is that I don't seem to be able to expand NPC windows anymore. It's not a huge problem, as I can still scroll them, but it would be helpful to be able to see the whole set of stats at the same time...

Thanks again for sorting all of this stuff out.

Thread Information