DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 28 of 28 First ... 18262728

Thread: 13A Bug Reports

Oop! Wrong thread ><
    Disregard me

To add to my previous post: I found that items in the Icons tab behave like the items in the Abilities tab now and only accept dragged and dropped Powers. This functionality works well enough, it's just that the New (+) buttons on those sections throw me for a loop since Players can't add any of their own text in any of those sections. I think if the New (+) buttons for those sections led to the creation of a new Power for that section that a player could create/edit the functionality would work perfectly.

If players will never have the functionality of creating Powers for either just themselves or for the DB, then I think the sheets would be improved by the removal of those New (+) buttons and removal of the functionality to create a new item by hitting the Enter key on a line in those sections would also improve the experience.

@Nebs,

Just fixed a hot fix for the issues you reported. Let me know if you see more.
    • [13A] Character ability/icon sub-records not able to be edited. Fixed.
    • [13A] Character sheet Inventory Treasure section not drawing correctly. Fixed.
    • [13A] Character sheet Notes sections not drawing correctly. Fixed.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information