FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 19 of 28 First ... 91718192021 ... Last

Thread: 13A Bug Reports

I am currently on vacation and will have a look at this once I return.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

No worries - hope you enjoy your vacation.

Pushed hotfix for reported issue
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Hi. Today I opened my 13th Age campaign in FG Classic and the first time I open any character sheet I get a "Console (GM)" dialog box with the following error message:

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_skill.lua"]:26: attempt to index global 'statname' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/char_skill.lua"]:26: attempt to index global 'statname' (a nil value)

Did I do anything new? Yes, I just installed FG Unity on the same machine. I used the default directories, though, so there is no directory conflict. I also haven't used FG Unity at all. After installing FG Unity, the FG Classic updater installed a bunch of new items, mostly tokens that apparently came as a benefit of the FGU kickstarter. And then the FGC problems when opening a character started. I don't know if the FGU thing has any effect on my FGC campaign, but thought I'd mention it in case it's involved.

Any ideas on how to fix? Is this a bug or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by luisto View Post
    Hi. Today I opened my 13th Age campaign in FG Classic and the first time I open any character sheet I get a "Console (GM)" dialog box with the following error message:

Did I do anything new? Yes, I just installed FG Unity on the same machine. I used the default directories, though, so there is no directory conflict. I also haven't used FG Unity at all. After installing FG Unity, the FG Classic updater installed a bunch of new items, mostly tokens that apparently came as a benefit of the FGU kickstarter. And then the FGC problems when opening a character started. I don't know if the FGU thing has any effect on my FGC campaign, but thought I'd mention it in case it's involved.

Any ideas on how to fix? Is this a bug or something else?
    I got the same error on Classic, but not on Unity. It probably isn't that you just installed Unity, mine was installed 6 months ago. More likely something that got updated in the main FG program has a conflict with something in 13th Age. I didn't Kickstart it so I don't have any of the new items so they aren't it either. I'm sure now that it's been reported it'll get fixed hopefully by the next update!

I pushed a hotfix that I believe this error is associated with the string of other reports coming in. I'm currently trying to track down all the script files that need to be declared. Thanks for the report.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Hello! We have noticed a couple new bugs recently. In particular, there is an error thrown when you add something to the combat tracker. In classic, it gives this error with an existing character:

Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:298: attempt to index global 'reflex' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "common/scripts/number_crosslink.lua"]:64: bad argument #-1 to 'setValue' (number expected, got table)
    And for a fresh character with nothing done, it gives this:

Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:298: attempt to index global 'reflex' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_entry.lua"]:207: attempt to index global 'reflex' (a nil value)
    An npc gives just this one:

In addition, it seems the ability to right click a combatant in the combat tracker to remove them is no longer present.

This happened in two classic games recently, so I went first and tried it with a new table with nothing else. I also went and just gave it a try in unity, and got the same errors. Thank you for taking a look at this!

I noticed that this one had reared its ugly head again too. Hopefully it can be fixed as easily as it was last time.

I will take a look at this on Monday.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Just pushed hot fix for this. Please update; and let us know if you are still getting errors.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information