5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I purchased Fantasy grounds from the store on the Fantasy Grounds site. I took the Key Code and added it to my steam account. It asked me to log into my FG account to link the two. Then when I purchased the Traveller Pack on Steam it downloaded the DLC and said that it installed the PAK, however the PAK is not in the Ruleset section of the Fantasy grounds and it is nowhere on the my PC, i searched for it. Then I did the Steam Account Synchronization several times and from inside the FG program on my PC I checked for updates several times.

So to answer your question, yes the product code on steam is the same one that I have on here.

I do appreciate your assistance with this.

Things to note in this process:

1) Steam does not install any DLC at all. Only the FG update process installs DLC purchases. Hence the need to do the Steam sync via the link I sent you. Do this after you buy any DLC on Steam. Once the DLC is purchased on Steam you don’t do anything else on Steam - the whole update process is done from within Fantasy Grounds and relies on your Steam purchases being synced with your FG account (step #2 below), and your FG account being set in the Fantasy Grounds application settings screen (step #3 below).
    2) Please go to the FG settings (accessible from the main FG launch screen) -> Manage window and clear the login (press the “Clear”) button. Then re-login. Sometimes, even if you’ve logged in before, this needs to be cleared and a new login done.
    3) After you have done the Steam sync and cleared your login info on the FG settings screen and then successfully logged into FG with your FG username that was used for the Steam sync - run an update. Even if the update button is not showing red.
    4) After the update, go to “New Campaign” and see if the Traveller ruleset is there. It is an encrypted file on your hard drive, you won’t see it as a .pak file in the file system.
    Last edited by Trenloe; May 28th, 2018 at 19:12.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I have followed the instructions above and i now have access to the Traveller Ruleset, as well as all the mod and everything that I purchased from Fantasy grounds.

Thank you for your assistance.

Thread Information