Starfinder Playlist

Thread: 2 issues

2 issues

I am having a couple issues with Savage Worlds in Fantasy Grounds

The first problem is with Adventure Cards. For some of my players, when I deal them a card they get two. One can't be dragged off of the character sheet or used and it cannot be deleted. After they use the usable card the second one stays, even after exiting Fantasy Grounds. Is there any way to remove this extra card and stop this from happening? Resetting the deck doesn't help. I have even uninstalled and re-installed Fantasy Grounds without backing up any character and campaign data so I had to create it all again and the issue still occurs.

The second problem started tonight. When I would roll a die for an NPC or combatant two dice would roll and it appears the highest value of the two is assigned as the result. I can't figure out how to turn this off. As an example, I was rolling a monsters soak (Vigor d6) and it would roll the d6 twice, showing the higher roll in the chat window.

1) Do any of the PCs have the "Destiny's Child" edge? If so, they will get 2 adventure cards instead of 1.

2) Any wildcard character will roll 2 dice - one the normal trait test die and one the d6 wild die. This is standard Savage Worlds functionality.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

1. No one has the Destiny's Child edge. Even if that were the case the second card can't be removed from the character sheet (deleted or dragged to the chat window like the other adventure cards). At various times this has happened with all four of my players. I uploaded a video showing what is happening to YouTube.
    https://youtu.be/OSGS13w9_NA

2. The NPC that was happening with wasn't supposed to be a Wild Card but it appears I accidentally made it one. That should have been obvious....
    Last edited by Hex08; May 28th, 2018 at 17:30.

Regarding Adventure Deck, everything seems to be ok. Those are features according to the rules. You might want to re-read them one more time
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

More detailed answer is that according to Adventure Deck, each player receive one card per rank. If you are novice you get one adventure card, seasoned two, veteran three etc. However you can only play one of them (unless you have Destiny's Child edge)

After initial draw if you get additional card you also get extra play for another card. In the Adventure Deck tab page you can see small box next to card description, this will tell how many "plays" you have left. As GM you can change this by right clicking on the field.

When you resuffle the Adventure Deck (note, this is not reset option), it will draw all unused cards from characters.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Got it. Thanks, I am new to Savage Worlds so I am still figuring out the rules.

Thread Information