DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Fantasy Grounds for Pathfinder

With the Fantasy Grounds - Ultimate Upgrade, shouldn't it have all of the Pathfinder books available? Or is everything sold separately? D&D 5E materials also sold separately?

Thanks again,
    Laukai

Fantasy Grounds Ultimate is just an empty shell, and all materials need to be purchased separately? I thought it at least came with some sort of basic package so I could get started right away..

Blog Entries
    Hi Laukai

The Ultimate license can host players that dont have their own license. That is the only substantial difference between Standard and Ultimate.
    All licensed materials are still separate purchases.

It does come with the 5E SRD and a basic 3.5E/PF SRD.
    Additionally have a look here for a stack of user converted material shared under the Paizo OGL: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ist-of-Modules
    There is a LOT of material there. Much of it does not include support for all the drag and drop features of the current ruleset but still has all the core functionality.

Hi again,

When I attempt to make a character, for example, I go to classes, and there is nothing there. I go to feats, there is nothing there. Everything appears to need full configuration. There is nothing to reference any of the SRD materials on the PAIZO site. Does this mean I have to spend hundreds of dollars more on the Paizo site? Currently, unless I do a LOT of data entry, there is nothing to do...

Thanks,
    Laukai

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laukai View Post
    Hi again,

When I attempt to make a character, for example, I go to classes, and there is nothing there. I go to feats, there is nothing there. Everything appears to need full configuration. There is nothing to reference any of the SRD materials on the PAIZO site. Does this mean I have to spend hundreds of dollars more on the Paizo site? Currently, unless I do a LOT of data entry, there is nothing to do...

Thanks,
    Laukai
    Did you activate the modules you want to use character races and classes from? You have to tell FG which sources to load. And if you want to use those sources that damned mentione dyou have to download them and place them in the FG Data/modules folder.

Take a few minutes to look at the user manual; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...UserManual.pdf
    There are also loads of videos and other sources if you prefer to watch rather than read. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Videos

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I found where to activate the modules, and now I have some stuff to work with. So I am trying to figure out what more I need to buy in order to make the characters I want to make. For example, if I wanted to make a mythic character, I would need to go to the PAIZO site and buy the Mythic Adventures content for Fantasy Grounds? Is that even available?

At this point, I suppose I just need to know the limitations on what characters I can make or not... If it can't be purchased, I guess I would have to make everything custom, from scratch... Which I doubt I will have time to do.

Thanks again for your help and advice.
    Laukai

Blog Entries
    Laukai try those community/OGL modules first.
    I dont know enough about Pathfinder to answer specific questions however if the content is from the PF Core Rules then it should be in https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO1110FG if its in the Advanced Players Guide then you probably want both books https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO1115FG
    Id buy them here and you get the PDF then from Paizo. If you buy the PDF from Paizo (or already have it) then you will get a discount off the same product name here in the store. The Physical Books do not give you any discount.

If you buy and you are dissatisfied with the purchase email [email protected] and they will work thru it with you including refunding if its still not happening for you.

Blog Entries
    Sorry, I don't know PF. I do know all the PF modules that are converted to FG will be in that thread linked previously or in the FG store. Not the Paizo store.

Also check the 3.5 PF sub forums as their are sticky threads with lots of info there.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information