5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last
    Thank you sir that WORK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Milmoor View Post
    Thanks. I was still using the DMG variant. That one is used when you delete the table. Will take a look at the VeX version.
    Got this one working on FGC after looking at the video. Quite simple, if you are in the know, otherwise it will vex you .

I’m having the same troubles as some others here - having switched from Ologs to Vexs treasure generator and only producing coins.

Capture.GIF
    Capture2.JPG

I’ve checked the required modules and the tables with correct labeling, but still only generating coins. Any ideas?
    Last edited by emoska; December 30th, 2020 at 07:39.

Here try using this EXT. It should work with your naming of the tables.5E_Random-Treasure.ext BTW I do the same thing when I copy the tables over.

FYI to change the tables names you need to rename the ext to zip. Then extract it. Go into the scripts directory and edit the file gen_treas.lua. If you start with the extension I have linked here you will need to go to line 48 and modify the lines so they fit your table names. Here is how the script currently looks for those lines.

{{0,1, "Challenge Ratings 00 Through 01 (Copy)"},
    {2,2, "Challenge Ratings 02 Through 02 (Copy)"},
    {3,3, "Challenge Ratings 03 Through 03 (Copy)"},
    {4,4, "Challenge Ratings 04 Through 04 (Copy)"},
    {5,5, "Challenge Ratings 05 Through 05 (Copy)"},
    {6,6, "Challenge Ratings 06 Through 06 (Copy)"},
    {7,7, "Challenge Ratings 07 Through 07 (Copy)"},
    {8,8, "Challenge Ratings 08 Through 08 (Copy)"},
    {9,9, "Challenge Ratings 09 Through 09 (Copy)"},
    {10,10, "Challenge Ratings 10 Through 10 (Copy)"},
    {11,11, "Challenge Ratings 11 Through 11 (Copy)"},
    {12,12, "Challenge Ratings 12 Through 12 (Copy)"},
    {13,13, "Challenge Ratings 13 Through 13 (Copy)"},
    {14,14, "Challenge Ratings 14 Through 14 (Copy)"},
    {15,15, "Challenge Ratings 15 Through 15 (Copy)"},
    {16,16, "Challenge Ratings 16 Through 16 (Copy)"},
    {17,99, "Challenge Ratings 17 Through 99 (Copy)"}};

Once you have the tables the same as your tables then zip the new files up and rename the zip to ext. Then put it back in your extensions folder. LAst but not least test it out.

Make sure you zip it all up at the same directory level as it expanded to. Also make sure you back up the original or keep this link so you can download it again.
    Last edited by Granamere; December 30th, 2020 at 15:13.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Thank. You. So. Much!

That absolutely did the trick.

I've seen people talk about editing the scripts but since I'm not very familiar with coding, I hoped that one of the other solutions would work. But it was very easy to follow with your instruments.

Thanks again

Broken with latest update.
    console.lo Error :
    Random Treasure Extension file multiplication bypassed.
    Default Loaded. You can change it here: .ext/scripts/gen_treas.lua --> local defaultTiers
    s''

As this is likely not getting any updates, I would like to point out Random Treasure Dops by Troy Monteith on DMs Guild. Yes, it does cost some cash, but it's far superior to this extension and reliably updated. (I'm not affiliated in any way).
    In combination with Map Parcels by Bill Perry and Grim Press, this becomes unbeatable, trust me on this one . (Also not affiliated in any way)

Cheers
    Last edited by SirMotte; May 8th, 2021 at 06:52.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    Broken with latest update.
    console.lo Error :
    Naurthoron Are you using Claasic or Unity? Do you have the FeatherRin update or are you using the one off of the first post?

I just tested with the current version of Unity and it is working for me with FeatherRin's update.
    Last edited by Granamere; February 18th, 2021 at 22:03.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Quote Originally Posted by Granamere View Post
    Naurthoron Are you using Claasic or Unity? Do you have the SlientRuin update or are you using the one off of the first post?
    Unity.
    I am using this extension from Olog, hence posting here in case it would still be supported and not in the paid creations.

Thread Information