Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    You guys must be looking at the June, I just received the May and it doesn’t have that.
    It was in the May Newsletter sent on Thursday. They said it was a loyalty offer, so they maybe only included it for longer term subscribers/purchasers.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It was in the May Newsletter sent on Thursday. They said it was a loyalty offer, so they maybe only included it for longer term subscribers/purchasers.
    That seems fair... should be some reward for being a long term customer.

Given my cash outlay the last few days, I might be getting close to the “loyalty” program. Not really but my wallet is beginning to sigh.

I think Joachim de Ravenbel did some tutorials a few that showed how to get a 3d perspective with 2d stuff in CC3 I'll have them backed up n a disk somewhere, but you ought to be able to get them from his webisite. Just search the Profantasy forums.

Perspectives 3 ought to be what you want for CC3/CC3+. I saw a few CC3/CC3+ isomaps of outside areas

Also check the ProFantasy Map libary as it may have some stuff you can use.

Thread Information