5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Is there any chance that you would consider loading this to the FG Forge so we can avoid having to check this thread regularly for updates? Also, I'd be happy to have a way to pay you for this. Thanks for your consideration!

It looks like the owner of this extension hasn't been active since 2018. This is still a useful extension, and only includes the encounter calculator feature without any undesired features. I would love to see if there is anyone interested in maintaining it, or a similar extension, going forward. I'm not a coder, so it's beyond my capability. I'd love to see this on the Forge and would be happy to pay a nominal price for it. Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by cwsoots View Post
    It looks like the owner of this extension hasn't been active since 2018. This is still a useful extension, and only includes the encounter calculator feature without any undesired features. I would love to see if there is anyone interested in maintaining it, or a similar extension, going forward. I'm not a coder, so it's beyond my capability. I'd love to see this on the Forge and would be happy to pay a nominal price for it. Any takers?
    I think there is a paid for extension in forge linked in post #29. Take a look at that see if it covers what you want

Quote Originally Posted by Beemanpat View Post
    I think there is a paid for extension in forge linked in post #29. Take a look at that see if it covers what you want
    I appreciate the reference and I saw that extension as well. While I'm sure that Mad Nomad's extension is great (I own another of his extensions), his Enhanced Encounter Window extension does WAY more than what I need. The OP's extension was simple, efficient, and didn't significantly increase the risk of conflicts with other extensions. It is simply an encounter calculator that runs in the Encounter window and saves you time from having to figure it out manually or going out of FGU to a third-party site (e.g., donjon RPG tools). It fits my needs perfectly.

Thread Information