DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Kicking myself here!

Just making a post to first of all "THANKS" i believe to Colin for getting Traveller finished, and Dammed? for the theme?

Now the topic, i have an issue seeing through Red and i seam to be unable to access the MGP3800TRVMG1E.dat files to attempt to change anything. I was Hoping for someone to give me a guide to creating an .ext to change the color, Orange/Blue/White, And if all else fails... Hands and knees Begging for someone who knows what their doing to help me out.

-Baker

Welcome to the forums.

The ruleset file you mention is encrypted (this is usually, but not always, the choice of the publisher) and you can’t access the ruleset files directly. Send an email to [email protected] explaining what you’re trying to do - they may give you access to a subset of the ruleset files to allow you to create you extension.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Post File Request

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Take a screen shot and edit in GiMP and post here so I can see what you need....
    As Requested, by Damned, thank you.
    color changes(blue).png
    color changes(green).png
    color changes(Orange).png

Blog Entries
    Its not perfect and it doesnt have everything but see how this works for you...

EDIT: Fixed a few errors - there may be a couple of other errors...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Its not perfect and it doesn't have everything but see how this works for you...
    Oh wow... You have no idea how much this pulls on my saving throws. Thank you so very much.

Thread Information