DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Wording Suggestion?

How would you word this "Shadow Meld" Ability? I am terrible with grammar and evidently sentence structure. Thanks.

Shadow Meld, Shinobi Level 6
    You have mastered the ability to hide in shadows. You gain advantage on all stealth rolls when you are within a shadow that is at least your size or greater. This can be used even if there are light sources that would normally betray your position. You also avoid detection from those with the ability to see through darkness although magical detection such as
    True Seeing will reveal your presence. If the shadow is destroyed by means of light directed to the shadow itself then you are revealed.

Looks ok.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorLovins View Post
    How would you word this "Shadow Meld" Ability? I am terrible with grammar and evidently sentence structure. Thanks.

Shadow Meld, Shinobi Level 6
    You have mastered the ability to hide in shadows. You gain advantage on all stealth rolls when you are within a shadow that is at least your size or greater. This can be used even if there are light sources that would normally betray your position. You also avoid detection from those with the ability to see through darkness although magical detection such as
    True Seeing will reveal your presence. If the shadow is destroyed by means of light directed to the shadow itself then you are revealed.
    I think you have two conflicting statements, in bold.

And is their any concern onver not clarifying how dark the shadow is? Or just leave that up to the DM as a ruling? (Probably the best solution, but thought I would mention it.)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information