Hello everyone,

I am knee deep in creating my Campaign setting "Skybound." The continent of Reliquar is inspired by Japanese culture. The land has various countries all loosing under the command of the Emperor, a dynasty of sovergn power selected through divine influence. My campaign is featuring two new classes to help with explaining "shadow" wars that are going on between several coutnries over trade and religion. I developed two Ninja classes. The Shinobi whom is the combat life blood of covert operations and includes four archetypes. The Consort, Assassin, Shadow Warrior and Pathfinder. These Ninja have no magical abilities and focus on Combat, Evasion and escape. At 4th level the Shinobi get the ability called "Martial Maneuver." Here is my description of it. I would LOVE critisim as my goal is a high quality product to sell on the DM's guild while staying true to 5th edition's simplicity and maintaining game balance. What are your thoughts? Also you can add me on facebook.

At 3rd level you may choose from a list of martial arts maneuvers in which you have mastered. You may choose another maneuver again at 8th, 12th, 16th, and 20th level.

Blinding Strike
You make an unarmed strike. The target must make a DC 10 + half your level Constitution saving throw or be blinded for 1d4 rounds.

Choke Hold
After successfully grappling a target and holding it for one round, the opponent must make a DC 10 + half your level Constitution saving throw or be rendered unconscious for 1d6 rounds. You may reattempt each round you have your target successfully grappled.

Circle Kick

You make an unarmed strike. If the attack is successful you may use a bonus action to attempt another unarmed strike an another target within your reach. You may continue attempts until you have an unsuccessful attack or have attacked all targets within your reach.

Disarming Parry
You use a reaction to perform a parry maneuver against a weapon strike. If the parry is successful the target must make a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw or drop their weapon.

Flying Kick
You take a standard action to run 10 feet forward and leap through the air at a target and make an unarmed strike. If the strike is successful you deal double normal damage and the target must make a DC 10 + half your level Dexterity saving throw or me knocked 10 feet back and be prone.

Grappling Block
You spend a reaction to attempt a parry. If successful you may attempt to grapple the attacker.

Hurl
You take a standard action to attempt to grapple your target. If the grapple is successful you may take a bonus action to hurl your target through the air. The target must make a DC 10 + your strength modifier Strength saving throw or be thrown 1d4 feet. On a failed saving throw the target takes 1d4 bludgeoning damage and is knocked prone.

Iron Fist
You have conditioned your hands with heated sand and gravel. Combined with your precision, your attacks are considered magical in regards to overcoming resistances. You also add your strength modifier in addition to your dexterity modifier for damage roll.

Painful Strike
You use a standard action with a -2 penalty to hit. If successful the target must make a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or suffer -2 to all combat and skill checks for 1d6 rounds.

Stunning Strike
You use a standard action to attempt to stun your target. The target must make a DC 10- + half your level Constitution saving throw or be stunned for one round.

Sweeping Strike
You use a standard action to strike at the legs of a target. The target must make a DC 10 + half your level Dexterity saving throw of be knocked prone.

Tree Stomp
You make an unarmed attack against an opponent within reach. The target must make a DC 10 + half your level Dexterity Saving throw or take double damage from your unarmed strike and be thrown back 1d6 feet and be knocked prone. A successful save halves the damage and the target avoids the knockback and prone effect.