DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Weekly or fortnightly Game any day BST UK Time Zone prefer 5E

Hi the names Levi Foxend and i'm newish to FG and 5E only take part in one campaign so far
    i'm a group of one and look to play any day of the week weekly or bi-weekly after 11:30pm and end by 6:00amish BST as to avoid any problems with work

FG License: Free
    Time Zone: BST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: any day of the week weekly or bi-weekly any time after 11:30pm and ends by 6:00am BST as to avoid any problems with work
    11:00pm BST is 6pm EST, 5pm CST, 4pm MST
    Term: i hope for long term but just be happy to play
    Voice: For Voice chat i normally use discord but am willing to download any software the group is using

Game System Preferred: mainly look for D&D 5E but open to try other like i said at the beginning i'm new
    Game System Experience: 3 session of D&D 5E that it, that all there is so i'll need hand holding
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Used it for 3 session and 1 character bulling session

Character Type Preferred: Play any i've get no reason not to try any class
    About me: A good mix of both combat and role playing and i'll try a little voice acting.
    i'm a go with the flow type of person, avid watch of anime, gamer of mostly RPGs and jRPGs and McDonald craw member
    Last edited by LeviFoxend; May 21st, 2018 at 19:02.

Thread Information