DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Ruleset Compendium

Was wondering if it was worth the time to create a list of all the created rulesets for FG? Would be a great way to show what is available.

Wiki Link:

https://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Ru...n_%26_Creation

On the D&D side of things, I think it's all covered:

D&D
    Basic D&D
    Elric's AD&D 1st ed.
    AD&D 2nd ed.
    3.5(included ruleset)
    Arcana Evolved

Others:
    Warhammer FRPG
    D20 Modern
    Adventure!
    Star Wars D6/D20
    Iron Kingdoms
    Hero Quest
    Shadowrun
    Hackmaster

Saw something about a Rolemaster ruleset on the web, can anyone verify?

Updated 6/21/06
    Last edited by tdwyer11b; August 20th, 2006 at 01:44.
    Alea Iacta Est
    The Die is Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by tdwyer11b
    3.0 (included ruleset)
    Huh? I would swear that I am running a 3.5 game. The included ruleset works for 3.0 and 3.5, charsheet looks the same, you still roll d20 and add your modifiers - this didn't change with the update, hehe. Since there are no mechanics in Fantasy Grounds, you should say that both 3.0 and 3.5 are included.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Arcana Evolved

I'll keep a running total at the top
    Alea Iacta Est
    The Die is Cast!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar
    Since there are no mechanics in Fantasy Grounds, you should say that both 3.0 and 3.5 are included.
    No offense but that would be pretty loose, and disapoint some if you said the included ruleset was both 3.0 and 3.5. The feats, spells, character classes and monsters and all the rest of the referance material are all 3.5.

Unless I am missing something and there is a way to play in 3.0 mode?

Working on a D6 version at the moment. Will have to wait for 1.6 to see how well it will work.

I've got a Star Wars D20 in progress...it's functional now, just not pretty

Iron Kingdoms...most awesome setting in the world (well ok ok...tied with Forgotten Realms).

I have made a ruleset for Hero Quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre
    No offense but that would be pretty loose, and disapoint some if you said the included ruleset was both 3.0 and 3.5. The feats, spells, character classes and monsters and all the rest of the referance material are all 3.5.
    Actually, you are right. The SRD is 3.5, because that's what you can find at WotC website. I play 3.25 myself.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

Thread Information