FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP Need 2-3 Players Sat Night 6PM EST USA 5E Long/Term TOA as a Spring Board(Closed)

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: DnD 5e

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
    Day of week and time: Saturday 6pm-10pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions with a vote after to continue or call it a night. Weekly.
    Term: Long term using Tomb of Annihilation Module as a spring board.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord (required)

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, varies
    Number of Players in game & needed: Currently have 5 players, looking for 2-3
    Character starting level & equipment: You will be starting at level 4 with basic starting equipment along with more stuff depending on your character class that will be given to you before your first session.
    Character restrictions: None, I don't care about the party comp, I want you to play the class/race you want.(As long as I have the module for it)

Details of your scenario: We are currently 11 sessions in. We are planning for this to be a long term campaign and we are using Tomb of Annihilation as our starting point.

"The talk of the streets and taverns has all been about the so-called death curse: a wasting disease afflicting everyone who’s ever been raised from the dead. Victims grow thinner and weaker each day, slowly but steadily sliding toward the death they once denied.

When they finally succumb, they can’t be raised—and neither can anyone else, regardless of whether they’ve ever received that miracle in the past. Temples and scholars of divine magic are at a loss to explain a curse that has affected the entire region, and possibly the entire world.

The cause is a necromantic artifact called the Soulmonger, which is located somewhere in Chult, a mysterious peninsula far to the south, ringed with mountains and choked with rainforests." [source]

The group is just starting to dive deeper into the jungles of Chult and have not progressed the main story to much yet so you haven't missed out on to much yet.

Game Calendar Page: Here
    Last edited by Aedus Amaterasu; May 19th, 2018 at 14:11. Reason: Update
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

All free slots have been filled however if you are interested sign up on the calendar or shot me a PM and I will hit you up if a slot opens up. Thanks Everyone
    Last edited by Aedus Amaterasu; May 19th, 2018 at 14:10. Reason: Update
    Ultimate License Holder: Anyone can join my games, you only need the Demo.
    Timezone: US Eastern Standard Time (-4 UTC)
    Currently Running: 5E [D&D] - Homebrew - Saturday Nights, 6pm-10pm Central

I am always looking for a group to join PM me

The Alari Adventure's Guild come JOIN(Discord) us

My Forge Profile:Check out what I have.

Looks interesting. I will sign up at the your calendar as a hopeful alternate.

Thread Information