FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 2 Players 5E Any Night except Wednesday, US EDT

FG License: I have Ultimate while my Wife has Free
    Time Zone: US Eastern Timezone
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day except Wednesday (when I am hosting a game), weekly or bi-weekly would be ideal.
    Term: Ideally a longer running game
    Voice: Discord preferred, we also have teamspeak, would be open to video chat as well

Game System Preferred: 5th Edition D&D
    Game System Experience: I have been hosting 5th Edition games on FG for over 1 year, my wife has been a player in those games.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Having hosted, I am very familiar with FG

Character Type Preferred: We are less concerned with the class as we are the character personalities.
    About me: We are a married couple looking to play together, as I am typically hosting our games. We would love a RP Heavy game that would let us focus on character growth and interactivity with the players. We are pretty flexible for time and day so long as it ends by 10PM Eastern US.
    Turn-ons include: plot twists, puzzles, moral conflicts, backstory secrets, non optimal choices, outside of game communication, and interesting NPCs. Turn-offs: meta gaming, hack & slash, min maxing, peer pressure, and Kender.

Are you on facebook? Can we talk? Add me https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...line_gear_menu I am gathering a group soon. I think I would be a great match for you. I am Jeffrey Lovins Jr.

Unfortunately, we don’t do Facebook but I can reach out via email or discord if that is preferable.

That sounds good. I’m married as well though my wife is not a player. Looking to do mon - thurs. am in central time zone and can do anytime after 6. Like to play a Dragonborn ranger with a good balance of RP and combat. Would enjoy more RP. Also use Discord.

I would be interested in entering a game that is RP heavy.
    My FG skills are limited but a quick study. Been playing a long time and specialize in Bards and Magic users of all flavors. Open to playing anything really as the story requires. I do tend to cripple my characters in one key way at the start, making it a little more fun to play. I am Pacific Time zone and work a lot of mornings.but would not be adverse to a floating schedule to maximise playtimes.
    Currently using discord, but can use any voice channels voted best.
    Alacrity Fitzhugh

Thread Information