STAR TREK 2d20

Images in story panel?

I just saw the FG release of Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes (which looks awesome btw). In it, there are screen shots of story tabs with images placed in them. Is this possible? I would love to include images in the narratives I share with my group.

Those are not story entries but reference pages. You can't include images in stories. However you can still share the reference pages just like you can with stories.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    I just saw the FG release of Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes (which looks awesome btw). In it, there are screen shots of story tabs with images placed in them. Is this possible? I would love to include images in the narratives I share with my group.
    You can vote this up and maybe they will add it!

https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=118497

I really hope they do selfishly because if they do my /Author tool could then export Story entries WITH inline images directly and we'd not have to leave FG to make ref-manuals.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

You can link images in a story entry, just not put the image itself.

Thread Information