STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Blog Entries

Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes is available now

Check the store for it and see the new improved sharing options from the product detail. What do you think, will this end up being more popular than Xanathar's Guide, about the same or less? It's a pretty steep bar.

Also, check out the new adventure with included 9th level pregens - Rrakkma.

D&D Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes

D&D Adventurers League: Rrakkma

Blog Entries
    I don't know, how popular is/was Xanathar's?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Not sure how it was on fantasygrounds but it was hugely popular as a physical book.

Tome of foes is more of a volos guide book, it won't sell as much.

Hey! Do we know if MToF is going to be added to the D&D "Complete Bundle"? Just asking since I bought the bundle and didn't know if it would be 25% off as a new addition to the bundle or not. I saw it on Steam (where I first purchased the bundle, don't hate me because I goofed up and bought it through them) and it was standard price of $30 even though I purchased the bundle a few weeks ago. I'd just like to save my pennies where I can so I can keep buying future content.

Also, I've been meaning to ask if there's any way for FG's store to recognize that I bought the bundle through Steam and apply it to the account so I can make future purchases directly from FG and still receive the discount. I have my purchases synced but the FG store doesn't reflect that being associated with my account as far as purchased material is concerned. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst20XX View Post
    Hey! Do we know if MToF is going to be added to the D&D "Complete Bundle"? Just asking since I bought the bundle and didn't know if it would be 25% off as a new addition to the bundle or not. I saw it on Steam (where I first purchased the bundle, don't hate me because I goofed up and bought it through them) and it was standard price of $30 even though I purchased the bundle a few weeks ago. I'd just like to save my pennies where I can so I can keep buying future content.

Also, I've been meaning to ask if there's any way for FG's store to recognize that I bought the bundle through Steam and apply it to the account so I can make future purchases directly from FG and still receive the discount. I have my purchases synced but the FG store doesn't reflect that being associated with my account as far as purchased material is concerned. Thanks!
    I cannot speak for steam, but I bought it with the complete discount today

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Well, I'll put it this way... Xanathar dated all the cheerleaders in their school and then dated all the cheerleaders in the rival school too.

I'll have to do a comparison after the first 24 hours to see how they stacked up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst20XX View Post

It should be in the Complete the Set bundle on Steam as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Well, I'll put it this way... Xanathar dated all the cheerleaders in their school and then dated all the cheerleaders in the rival school too.
    That's pretty popular... but not as popular as the cheerleader who...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It should be in the Complete the Set bundle on Steam as well.
    I looked again after I got off work and now it's part of the bundle as stated. Thanks for the responses!

To my other question, is there any way to link up my Steam account purchases with the FG store so I can dump Steam altogether to better support Smiteworks (still retaining the bundle discount and purchase tracking, etc.)?

Send an email to [email protected] to see what, if anything, they can do about that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information