Starfinder Playlist

New To FG, Roll20 User looking for OneShot/doorkicker May 18th

Hey Everyone New FG user here waiting till payday to buy my Licence But I was hoping to be able to play around a bit before I drag my DnD group of 6 players over here with me about to finish the campaign I made and we was going to play horde of the dragon queen But I noticed it was cheaper here.

Would like to join a Game for friday May 18th at 7pm EST would like to get on a little before hand so I can Play around with char creation the demo dosn't have any libraries unless im in a game -.-

Blog Entries
    hola shadowcat330 did you enable the modules in the library - you will only see SRD/Basic libraries but these are enough to play with char creation.
    also have a look at https://www.fantasygroundscollege.net/

Yeh, unfortunately the ones for 5e are not installed but it seems I can play around with 3.5 Also thanks for the link
    Last edited by shadowcat330; May 18th, 2018 at 02:35.

im running that exact version straight from steam its what was downloaded, it wont let me use even the srd tried to do it a few different ways even, tried to make a 5e demo campaign than make a PC, tried to manage PCS and load 5e but once i get into the tabletop it wont let me load the modules just says not installed.

Thread Information