Thread: Gimp question

Gimp question

I use gimp to make my tokens, but I cant figure out how to just select the image...and transparency the rest. Anyone got a clue?

https://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tool-fuzzy-select.html

Also, do an online search for gimp magic wand transparent you'll get a bunch of hits that tell you have to use the magic wand to make the background transparent.

FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This seems to be a nice token maker: Token Stamp

I've also used Token Tools referenced in this post: Token-maker-program

Once I saw Rob2e mention the first one in one of his videos, I prefer it over the Token Tools one.

Hope this helps.

I use the Token Stamp one all of the time. It is really easy to use!
    Proud Ultimate License Holder as well as all WotC 5e FG content (in addition to other 5e products)
    Also have bought a lot of Savage World products as well (core / compendiums / Hellfrost)
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Currently Playing 5e D&D Campaigns Tomb of Annihilation and Waterdeep: Dragon Heist
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5/Pathfinder, and also Savage Worlds

Thread Information