DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Do you know if the symbols that were on the MapForge forums for awhile (before it too was closed) are in the CSUAC or CSUAC2 installs? I think they were an attempt to replicate the Dunjinni achieves, but I'm not sure.
    The CSUAC and CSUAC 2.0 symbols were some of the ones on Map Forge. The Dundjinni Archives files has the others.

https://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/djindex.htm

Not sure if any of the symbols I did are in of those. The last ones I did and posted to the Dundjinni forums were some Mi-Go ones a few years back. (I can post them in the Tokens section if anyone wants them.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    The CSUAC and CSUAC 2.0 symbols were some of the ones on Map Forge. The Dundjinni Archives files has the others.

https://www.vintyri.org/vintyri/djindex.htm

Not sure if any of the symbols I did are in of those. The last ones I did and posted to the Dundjinni forums were some Mi-Go ones a few years back. (I can post them in the Tokens section if anyone wants them.)
    And why wouldn't we want more? *G* Maybe the PF or CG would be a better place to post though, if you want to share with everyone.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    The Temples that came out this week is the compatibility update. Temples was a CC2 product. It latter had a CC3 conversion so it would works with CC3 and now a CC3+ compatibility version so it would work with CC3+.

A new version has been in the works that will ad some new maps and redo the symbols. That will come out after Dioramas 3+. See these blog posts:

https://rpgmaps.profantasy.com/?p=4343

https://rpgmaps.profantasy.com/?p=3717
    Cool! Thanks for the info and correction.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I was excited to see the posting on Holding but then saw they didn't have a bundle of "add-ons", it was all tied in. That's fine (btw, I am way more familiar with Humble than Holding) but doesn't work for me since I own all 3 base products (CC/DD/CD).

Still, I am excited they offered this - mens more people out there will get the cool product and make nice maps, hopefully some sharing of the fcwn too

There are a few styles, etc I want to get still that are in annual, I only bought one thus far - had a LotR-esqu, B&W, and couple other nice things - I want to say 2015? but not sure. I am dying to check out this year's since it had an overland Schley mod style. I just have had no time to do anything and figure wait until do or they have a big sale.

Blog Entries
    Content removed by author....
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; May 24th, 2018 at 19:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    No one mentioned that part of that curve is just dealing with the purchase and install process.
    I've never had problems and I've installed it on many different PCs.

Have you requested assistance on the Profantasy forums?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    The PF forums are not as active as here, but just as friendly. I will add that I have not had problems with multiple installs either. Sorry to hear you are.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty23185Fresh View Post
    Well, I splurged and spend the $. Four days ago. Still trying to get it installed. Can't say I'm impressed. The whole process reminds me of Disneyland. Incredibly Mickey Mouse and antiquated. I'm glad I have a 14 day no questions asked return window. I'll keep plodding along until day 13. It scares me that this is the "Cadillac" of mapping programs. I'm still holding out hope that once it's running, and I've climbed that curve everyone talks about that CC proves to be "all that". No one mentioned that part of that curve is just dealing with the purchase and install process.
    For install the only problems with some ProFantasy products is that you may need to install Microsoft .net Framwork if you get an error and some fonts can have trouble with install and showing on Vista and up. This is cause of how Microsoft changed how font metadata works and the issue is only for some fonts in older products.

A thread on the ProFantasy site went into detail about fonts and gave more info.

Install order is:

CC3+
    Latest Update
    Install DD3
    Install other add-ons
    Install Latest Updater Again (Note: Sometimes the update will uninstall it when run again. So you may have to run the updater another time afterwards. The updater is run again to patch the expansion files and get latest menu configs.)

For free community expansion like the CSUAC an install PDF of instruction is available and a forumthread on the ProFantasy site.

If you have install trouble or need help ask on the ProFantasy forums. Install questions come up.

Joe Sweeny did a video in which he showed how to install.

Also, check your menus in CC3 after you have everything done those sometime need to be rconfigured. Just ask on the ProFantasy website.

If you're having problems with the purchase process, is this due to Bundle of Holding supplying the purchases? Or is it something else?

For a "normal" (i.e. non Bundle of Holding purchase) you get a download link and a license key - both of which can be stored in your user profile (you have the option to do this after the purchase on the website and you also get an email describing the process of adding the order to your account).

By going to the Profantasy website and clicking on Service -> Login/Register you will be able to get access to all of the installation files (and updates) for products registered to your account, and all of the license keys needed to install those products. Personally, I find this approach very easy to get access to all of the files and license keys that I need to do installations on different PCs.

Blog Entries
    Content removed by author....
    Last edited by Minty23185Fresh; May 24th, 2018 at 19:06.

Thread Information