FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

Campaign Cartographer Bundle of Holding

Bundle of Holding has a Campaign Cartographer Bundle

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Cartographer

Blog Entries
    Yes, but now that you've bumped his thread, Jay's thread is at the top of the list, therefore it must be a better thread!

Thanks to both of you, going to go get myself in trouble now...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I have finally bought CC... now when am I supposed to find time to use it!!!
    LOL, that's your problem.

One piece of advice, with two parts;
    CC is a CAD program not a graphics program, it acts differently (vector based), do the tutorials, they will shorten your learning curve and you will end up with a couple of cool maps in short order.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Note: I have all of profantasy's products already, but I am curious.

Do we know what is included in the Bonus collection? "11 style, symbol and Tool sets" and " Battle Map sets" ...What does that mean in terms of annuals etc? What if I only owned some annuals, how would I know if I was overlapping with the deal?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seycyrus View Post
    Note: I have all of profantasy's products already, but I am curious.

Do we know what is included in the Bonus collection? "11 style, symbol and Tool sets" and " Battle Map sets" ...What does that mean in terms of annuals etc? What if I only owned some annuals, how would I know if I was overlapping with the deal?
    We don't know exactly what annuals the things come from. Their is a description pop-up link that you can do that tells you the names of the various styles. You would have to then cross-reference that to the annuals index.

It doesn't appear to be the complete annuals, but only bits and pieces of them. I don't know what overlap it might include with teh free annuals samples that are released periodically.

There are clickable links for each specific item in the the details window - this links to the annual year and month entry for each offering. It also states: "This offer presents many installments from past Cartographer's Annual releases, 2007-2017, such as these Style Packs and symbol sets."

I love Campaign Cartographer and also ProFantasy. But this offer is a little bit weird, depending on what you're looking for - if you intend to get some of the annuals you may not be saving that much overall - i.e. you're getting DD3+ for$35 instead of $40 RRP. But if you just intend to do some dungeon mapping and not buy any annuals, then this could be a very good offer for you - selecting the best months from the annuals that apply to dungeon mapping, so you don't have to spend lots of money on the annuals and get a bunch of stuff you may not use.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    LOL, that's your problem.

One piece of advice, with two parts;
    CC is a CAD program not a graphics program, it acts differently (vector based), do the tutorials, they will shorten your learning curve and you will end up with a couple of cool maps in short order.
    Oh auto-CAD as opposed to a photo shop type program or GIMP? Finally something I was familiar with before I got into gaming. I'll have to consider this.

The original engine was based off one of the earliest CAD programs back in the 80's called FastCAD.

Thread Information