STAR TREK 2d20

Mising Class Feature Descriptions

My friend an I are starting to create characters for a Starfinder campaign. We were progressing fine through the steps to create the characters until we came to adding a class. What we found is that every class we looked at was missing the descriptions for the features, is this a bug or where they forgotten during creation.

Attached Images Attached Images

On your class feature dialogs click the "other " tab .. all you need to know about that feature is in there.

*************** The only constant in the universe is change. *****************

Thanks for the information Octavious, the description I was looking for is there, I'm coming from a DnD 5e experience where the descriptions are on the "Main" tab, I didn't think to look on the "Other" tab.

Quote Originally Posted by KlatuB View Post
    Thanks for the information Octavious, the description I was looking for is there, I'm coming from a DnD 5e experience where the descriptions are on the "Main" tab, I didn't think to look on the "Other" tab.
    This is on my list to fix to move the desc to the main tab instead of other.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information