DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 16 First 1234513 ... Last
    ok looks there are are at least 3-4 of us for the 1st session - so we will go with the session with the most votes.

This week's session will mostly be a 0 session - so you can get your characters made & entered into FG. If that doesnt take too long then we will start the adventure too...

Looking forward to starting this one up!
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Hi there, sent a PM.
    I've applied to the calendar, and hope to join depending on final time.

Ok guys, so at this stage we have a split down the middle of the available play times...

I have deleted the other times on the calendar, can you all have a look at the 2 times (different days) & see if you can make it to the other one (the one you haven’t voted for).

At this stage I probably prefer the 2nd one myself, it would mean an earlier start in the morning for me but that is actually better than the later start on the day before.

Ramza & mark, can you guys make the 2nd session at all? (Starts 4 hours earlier on the next day)
    Ultimate License

I'm in for the first session, out for the second session.

I could still make the first session if it began an hour earlier. Nothing I can do about your second session.
    Ram

If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. -- Confucius

ok so what about you guys jason & Artaron?

Can you guys make the 1st session at all, or a variant thereof?

It sucks having to choose between them, JTB can play either so he's good, but either session 2 of you miss out, so if we can find some sort of middle ground we can all make I would be happy.

In the end if we can't then I will have to make a decision, just want to give you guys the chance to all play if possible...
    Ultimate License

Of the times you listed, the only one I can do is Saturday afternoon EDT - as I am DMing Friday night EDT.

Would love to play, but also I understand the time zone difficulties. If we decide on the Saturday game time, let me know!

I can make either time work.

I'll be a little grogy still but will be able to make that time

Hi all,

Ok we are a go for the 2nd session, unfortunately 1 player cannot make that timeslot because of a commitment to another game, but in the end the time works better for me anyway too.

I have deleted the other timeslot, so have a look at the calendar entry now - thats when the 1st session will start. We can maybe look at pushing back the start by an hour or so in the future to not make it quite so early for you & me Mark, but at this stage I will start the session on the date & time advised & we can discuss it from there.

Our first session will most likely be character creation & entry into the FG server, but I don't think that will take all session so we may get into some play as well if everyone is ready.

Looking forward to the game, will see you all on Saturday night (Sunday morning for me & Mark).

My FG server details are in my signature below, as well as the teamspeak address and password (look for the Shards of Destiny channel to find me).
    Ultimate License

So 2 pm tomorrow. Are we using your teamspeak server and your FG server?

Thread Information