5E Character Create Playlist

That moment when you realize that you are gaining a good rep in the gaming community

I have been in a lot more games lately, I've made a lot of new friends and I am happy to find that I'm gaining a reputation as a friendly gamer and a good guy to hang out with in a group. I had a GM I game with vouch for me today in a LFG channel for the FG Discord and that felt great. All the other GMs I've been gaming with have also been telling others about me.

I didn't realize how small the online gaming community was but I am really kind of glad to find that being a nice guy has earned me the proper reputation. It certainly isn't hurting my chances of finding games. Before last year I was terribly shy about asking if I could join a game, but the more determined I got to get into the hobby the more GMs invited me to try playing at their virtual tables. It's been wonderful

I am really appreciative of the community. I couldn't imagine belonging to a more welcoming group than I do now. This hobby is probably my favorite thing in life right now. It gives me a chance to experience the things I could never do in my life, with my mental illness and broken body, with other great dreamers in innumerable fantastic worlds. It makes this life that I am living so much more rich and fulfilling knowing you all and experiencing these fantasies together with you.

Sorry I'm being so mushy, I just have to gush sometimes when I feel things are going so amazingly well. I hope there are other gamers out there, just as happy with this hobby as I am.

Nice post

And yes, the FG Community is simple the best I've ever been involved in, as well.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Thanks I love this place. I hope others can grow to love it as much as me!

Great to hear someone enjoying the community we all cherish. Good gaming to you, Infinite!

The FG Community is a great place, I can honestly say that I can count on one hand the people I have had a negative experience with. It's a great place, and I think that the best part is that once you find a group that's good for you - people tend to stick together.

Blog Entries
    People like to game with people they know and like.
    Get in on games where ever you can - actively participate, and respect the others at the table - and more opportunities will follow.

Blog Entries
    It's nice when you get involved with a stable roster of people who all get along together in a game.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information