STAR TREK 2d20

[LFG] Looking for some scifi for a change. Mon-thur

I'm hoping to find a group playing a scifi game, perhaps a space campaign or a supers game. I've been in a lot of fantasy lately so I want to change it up a bit. Normally I'd apply to a game that's already open but I'm not seeing a lot of what I am looking for.

I'm not a new roleplayer, I am friendly and easy to get along with. I show up on time and if I can't make it I make sure to let people know as early as possible. I'm still learning FG and I own an Ultimate license. I am a fan of GURPS but I'm open to all kinds of systems. I'm 35 years old and I live in Southern IL in the Central timezone and can game until about 11PM my time from 5pm on the days I specified on the title. Here's hoping I hear from someone soon.
    Last edited by InfinitePudding; May 10th, 2018 at 04:13.

Well I'd be up for joing as a second player (or another) if the game and time is right. What themes do you like? Sci fi covers so much.

I will be looking to run a game of Mongoose Traveller 1E and Mutants & Masterminds in a couple of months (late July). Just have to get all the adventure data for each into a module for me to run. I will post once it is closer to being finished.

I've got a Savage Worlds The Last Parsec game that will be running on Monday nights starting at 7pm Central that I've got an opening or two in. We're doing chargen this coming Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    I will be looking to run a game of Mongoose Traveller 1E and Mutants & Masterminds in a couple of months (late July). Just have to get all the adventure data for each into a module for me to run. I will post once it is closer to being finished.
    Keep me posted please

Quote Originally Posted by sirkerry View Post
    I've got a Savage Worlds The Last Parsec game that will be running on Monday nights starting at 7pm Central that I've got an opening or two in. We're doing chargen this coming Monday.
    I'd love to try that. I've never played Savage Worlds before but I'm interested in giving it a shot

Quote Originally Posted by InfinitePudding View Post
    I'd love to try that. I've never played Savage Worlds before but I'm interested in giving it a shot
    Cool, I sent you a PM with a link to the Discord we use.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonthelamb View Post
    Star Wars?
    Is that the 8pm edt game in your signature? I would very likely be interested I love Star Wars. Can you fill me in on some details?

Thread Information