DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Also keep in mind, that the module from the linked thread is now outdated as Matt released a new revised 2020 version of the class and this one is afaik not yet availible as a FG module.

Hi, any one will have this one done soon?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Hi, any one will have this one done soon?
    Unless you (or someone) gets Matt's permission, it is illegal to redistribute his updated Blood Hunter Class. If you read the previous posts you will see that Matt gave is permission for the original version, but has not given anyone with the latest.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The new version is available on DMs Guild as a PDF download. However, when it is put into the modules folder (as per Zacchaeus "Click on the folder icon top right of the start screen and navigate to modules. Put the module in that folder. Start FG then click library then modules, find the module in the list and click load." instructions, it does not show either in modules or in assets within library. I'm on FGUnityUlimate, can anyone assist please; stumped! Thanks in advance. Peter.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PMus View Post
    The new version is available on DMs Guild as a PDF download. However, when it is put into the modules folder (as per Zacchaeus "Click on the folder icon top right of the start screen and navigate to modules. Put the module in that folder. Start FG then click library then modules, find the module in the list and click load." instructions, it does not show either in modules or in assets within library. I'm on FGUnityUlimate, can anyone assist please; stumped! Thanks in advance. Peter.
    FG can not read or use a PDF file. FG needs a .mod file that is formatted for use in FG. As stated repeatedly in this thread, no such module exists for public distribution because Matt retains all rights to the IP and has not released it for distribution as an FG module, only as a PDF file.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Maybe its a stupid question, but, how i can make the potions automatic with FGU ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kirakun123 View Post
    Maybe its a stupid question, but, how i can make the potions automatic with FGU ?
    What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    What do you mean?
    Sorry, my question its no complete.
    But, im playing with a bloodhunter mutagenic for now, and the class on Fantasy Grounds dont have all action programmed.
    I've made manually some mutagenic potions.

My question its, anyone have a xml with all effect on character sheet working ?

Blog Entries
    Ah! I understand now. Not that I remember seeing. Perhaps if you complete it you could share the actions? If you have questions on creating them and the wiki doesnt help enough, let us know.

You should be able to complete a conversion of the class within a couple of hours if you follow the guides on making classes Smiteworks has. That's what I did. I don't think it has much automation if you copy stuff straight over unless you put a bit more work in but it can definitely be complete fairly quickly.

Thread Information