Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: How would you prefer to close all open windows with this extension?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't have a reason to ever close all open windows with this extension

0 0%
  • By loading a preset I saved with 0 windows in it

2 25.00%
  • With a new slash command (/wsx_close? /wsx_wipe?)

3 37.50%
  • By loading a preset I saved with 0 windows in it or with a new slash command - I want both options

3 37.50%
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Just started using this and it is great! Thanks!

is there a reason that I can't get my chat window to save where I put it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    is there a reason that I can't get my chat window to save where I put it?
    See discussion starting on post #29
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post422682

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    See discussion starting on post #29
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post422682
    I still don't understand - something about maps?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ckorik View Post
    I still don't understand - something about maps?
    The latest version of FG has new map/image functionality that might have broken this extension. Plus core FG now has a similar function.

In short, this extension might be obsolete since FG does most of what this extension once did, AND this extension may be broken with the latest FG version.

Have you tried a new campaign without this extension and see if FG does what you want?
    Have you tried in a new campaign with only this extension loaded and does it work? If not, it's broken and would need someone to fix it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The latest version of FG has new map/image functionality that might have broken this extension. Plus core FG now has a similar function.

In short, this extension might be obsolete since FG does most of what this extension once did, AND this extension may be broken with the latest FG version.
    Ahh - got it

Have you tried a new campaign without this extension and see if FG does what you want?
    Yes - windows seem to be sticky now and will reopen where they were - however the chat window still resizes to the default position and is a PITA to move around.
    Have you tried in a new campaign with only this extension loaded and does it work? If not, it's broken and would need someone to fix it.
    I guess that's where I am unsure - the chat window doesn't work with this - but I just started using it today - if it used to save the chat window position - then no it's not working.

*edit* to be clear I tried both - with and without this loaded - the only functionality that this seems to bring to the table now is 'open specific windows as a set' -

I have not seen this, where is it? I just use yours, never seen it in FG Core

Quote Originally Posted by arcanjl View Post
    I have not seen this, where is it? I just use yours, never seen it in FG Core
    I think you are misunderstanding what LE was saying. By Core FG he means that the FG client now saves window positions which it didn't do at one time.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I would still argue that this extension is still very useful. Not for the window remembering capability which as has been stated, is now built into FG. But the ability to create presets of open windows and save it. Then being able to quickly load those presets. I love that capability as I can get my windows all set up exactly the way I want them. and have them all loaded and open with one command.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information