Starfinder Playlist

View Poll Results: How would you prefer to close all open windows with this extension?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't have a reason to ever close all open windows with this extension

0 0%
  • By loading a preset I saved with 0 windows in it

2 25.00%
  • With a new slash command (/wsx_close? /wsx_wipe?)

3 37.50%
  • By loading a preset I saved with 0 windows in it or with a new slash command - I want both options

3 37.50%
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    Hi, as someone who has just started using FG to play D&D5e, once this exyension is downloaded how do I "run" it or does it need to be installed in a FG file directory to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_Stark View Post
    Hi, as someone who has just started using FG to play D&D5e, once this exyension is downloaded how do I "run" it or does it need to be installed in a FG file directory to work?
    Welcome to the FG forums.

Information on installing an extension is available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Nice one Trenloe, thanks for your help.

Is this crashing for anyone else? I just tried it for the first time

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MacDork View Post
    Is this crashing for anyone else? I just tried it for the first time
    What errors or indications are you getting? What other extensions are you running? What ruleset? Does it repeat in a new campaign?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'll do some more testing this evening (eastern time zone) -- I was starting up a session, so I didn't have much time to troubleshoot. Once I disabled it, I stopped having issues. For reference, I'm using 5E, and using the following extensions:

* 5E Advanced Effects
    * Rob2E's Next Level XP Automation extension (created two weeks ago on his live stream)
    * A custom button extension I created
    * Quick Reference Desktop Decals
    * Message of the Day
    * CoreRPG Author
    * CoreRPG ReadyCheck
    * One Column Sidebar

I haven't tried it on a new campaign.

Ok, I couldn't resist. I created a new 5E campaign w/ no extensions and loaded up the module I was using, and the errors have stopped. I'm testing it now, though I'm new to Window Saver X, so I'm still learning how to use it.

Is this being updated for FGU? It doesn't seem to work

Recent Version History

v3.4.0
    • add /wsx share (thanks to seycyrus for the suggestion)

v3.3.0
    • Add /wsx open
    • Fix errors in client console

v3.2.1

• Fix errors in client chat box

Full Version History

Thanks to lokiare1 for the original extension, and for fielding a bunch of questions from me as I was getting started.
    Any updates planned for FGU?

The author of this extension hasn't posted on the forums for over 18 months; so not sure if they are even still around.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information