FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    As per someone wrote a couple posts above I wanted to change a minor behavior. It was suggested in this thread in two different posts to add code to 48th line. I don't want this extension to work on Char Sheets and I don't want it to work on images. Thus the codes suggested are:

Code:
    if sClassName == 'charsheet' then return; end
    if sClassName == 'imagewindow' then return; end
    I added these in. Maybe that's why it didn't show up on my launcher? Am I doing it correctly?

Also in the first page, there is a Companion extension that's supposed to work with this one where you enable both on the launcher. Should I ignore that?

Quote Originally Posted by HuseyinCinar View Post
    As per someone wrote a couple posts above I wanted to change a minor behavior. It was suggested in this thread in two different posts to add code to 48th line. I don't want this extension to work on Char Sheets and I don't want it to work on images. Thus the codes suggested are:

Code:
    if sClassName == 'charsheet' then return; end
    if sClassName == 'imagewindow' then return; end
    I added these in. Maybe that's why it didn't show up on my launcher? Am I doing it correctly?
    Ah, so you've been "playing"? That's why you can't see the extension anymore!

Am I doing it correctly?
    I'm guessing not, but as you haven't told us how you made the change I can only guess...

How have you made the change to the extension? Have you unpacked it as a directory or have you re-zipped the extension and renamed back to .ext? If the latter, make sure you re-ZIP using ZIP compression (not RAR or other compression formats); make sure you ZIP from within the extension directory (select all the files and ZIP), not from outside the directory by just ZIPping the folder.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Oh I did it! Okay I guess the default compression thing on Mac is faulty or at least different somehow. I did it from a Windows laptop and like you suggested I made sure I ZIP'ed from within the directory, not from the single folder outside.

Now to test the Companion extension which makes the arrow buttons functional again.

Oh I did it! Okay I guess the default compression thing on Mac is faulty or at least different somehow. I did it from a Windows laptop and like you suggested I made sure I ZIP'ed from within the directory, not from the single folder outside.

Now to test the Companion extension which makes the arrow buttons functional again.
    The companion is no longer necessary, I do not think, with 3.3.7.

I should just put up the version of this I have of my own. It includes a option to easily add "excluded" types and isn't posted in several places.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I would appreciate a straight single ext with easy modifications.

I would appreciate a straight single ext with easy modifications.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...G-SingleWindow
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information