DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Unable to see BP in Starfinder

Hi I just got Starfinder for Fantasy grounds, and I wasn't entirely certain on how to build a PC ship.
    Watching the sneak peak and reading up it turns out I simply don't have the BP so I am confused if I missed a step.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...52/unknown.png

I am wouldn't be too concern if I could change the other numbers but they appear to be read only.

I also cannot edit actions, crew, cargo.

Heck I even thought I had to drag and drop the Frame into the frame line, but I am unable to do even that.

It feels like I somehow got locked in a read only view, despite being the GM

has anyone else encountered this issue?

--------EDITED--------
    (since I cannot change the name of this topic...)

This has been solved, the version was outdated.
    Last edited by kathis; May 4th, 2018 at 19:30.

When you create a new PC ship the steps are displayed:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you create a new ship, can you adjust the tier and do the BP fields appear?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

And what version of the ruleset is displayed in the chat window? You should see v1.0.9 for Starfinder and v3.3.5A for CoreRPG.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    And what version of the ruleset is displayed in the chat window? You should see v1.0.9 for Starfinder and v3.3.5A for CoreRPG.
    Oh that was it... O.o for some reason I had to update twice I guess? Thank you Trenloe, It didn't dawn on me that the version would be off, since I updated after I bought it, and thought it would give me the current...

Also the version I had apparently it didn't even have that pop up appear, and if you looked at the screen shot I provided (link), I did have the tier being 1 and no change.
    No the version was simply the issue.

How do I mark this as solved.....
    Last edited by kathis; May 4th, 2018 at 19:29.

Quote Originally Posted by kathis View Post
    How do I mark this as solved.....
    You just have!

Thread Information