FG Spreadshirt Swag

Couple Random Questions

Is there a pointer you can use in FG to distinguish distance of enemy? (i.e for an archer)

Once a character/npc dies, how can you mark him dead with a big X or something? Or is it generally just removing him from combat tracker/map the way to do things on FG?

Is it possible to add traps like a 10 X 10 net, or a 5 X 5 pit onto a preexisting map? Is there a token I can use for the trap? Or would I need just find or make my own custom token for that effect? BUT I don't think I can have a token on top of another token (PC on top of a trap). What I'm trying to do is, when my PC's get caught in a net trap they are entangled. What's the best way to show a net covering the PC's?
    Last edited by Silverkin; May 4th, 2018 at 05:04.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverkin View Post
    Is there a pointer you can use in FG to distinguish distance of enemy? (i.e for an archer)
    Yes, you can draw a quick pointer using left & right mouse button. See wiki entry for more details; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...mages#Pointers

Once a character/npc dies, how can you mark him dead with a big X or something? Or is it generally just removing him from combat tracker/map the way to do things on FG?
    Just removing them is the most common. Though you can manually replace them with a token of your own or you can use one of the two community extensions that do something similar. Depending upon your ruleset, search the forums for "Death Indicator" or "Map Indicator". Not all rulesets have them, but some do.

Is it possible to add traps like a 10 X 10 net, or a 5 X 5 pit onto a preexisting map? Is there a token I can use for the trap? Or would I need just find or make my own custom token for that effect? BUT I don't think I can have a token on top of another token (PC on top of a trap). What I'm trying to do is, when my PC's get caught in a net trap they are entangled. What's the best way to show a net covering the PC's?
    There are no included tokens for such. And though you can put a token on top of another, it does become problematic. You may wish to look into the Enhanced Images extension. Though I just draw a square or circle pointer to indicate the area.

Check out the Core RPG extensions, they work in most rulesets, and then check out the sub-forum for the ruleset(s) you play for more. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ity-Extensions

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

For distance you will need a grid set on the map. Then drawing an arrow will show the distance as LE says. Also, if you target a creature a line showing the distance is drawn from the source to target.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information