DICE PACKS BUNDLE

May 2nd 2018 Newsletter Prices for On Sale Items

The May 2nd 2018 Newsletter is showing very different sales prices from the the current products on sale than the store sales price for some reason. Example The Hellfrost Bestiary is listed as being a7 $3.60 but in the store it is listed as $14.36. (looks like the newletter is showing the amount saved as price for sale items.)

Blog Entries
    There was a second email shortly after that newsletter clarifying that the prices in the newsletter were wrong and correcting them. If I remember correctly, the first newsletter had the prices as being the amount of the discount, not the actual price. i.e. $3.60 was how much the discount is, not the sale price.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Oddly, I received the correction before the original.

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Thanks,

the clarification email end up in my spam mail folder, which is why I din't see it, and the one with the wrong prices ended up in my inbox.

Thread Information