• It's cool.

22 68.75%
  • Eh, whatever.

2 6.25%
  • It sucks!

0 0%
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadwart
    The ability to have multiple characters per player is working nicely in the beta and that may make life easier for you. Rather than having separate areas on the sheet for cohorts they can be created as full blown characters. You might even be able to customise the charactersheet so it can take different 'forms' changing to suit the type of character (e.g. an animal companion charactersheet may look very different to that of a hireling)

Personally, I'd hang out for FGII as it will be easier to do some of your modifications in that version.

Griogre's guestimate as to a possible release date sounds about right to me but nothings certain...
    Two questions.
    1.) Will I be able to upgrade from FG1, since I just bought it yesterday?
    2.) Is there an ETA for FG2?

You will be able to upgrade to version 2 for free (or at least that's what I've seen on these forums).

ETA is when it gets done. Many posts have been made about version 2 coming soon, so I generally ignore them. I'll get excited again when I see news that version 2 has been released.

I agree.

from what i can read, he stoped working on this because he though version 2 was around the corner.

yeah, now it probilly actually is, but untill we know for sure, i actually hope he finishes this new character sheet.

with no solid version 2 info, its all just here say.

::shrugs::

Some months later and while still no FG2 final date is anounced, dare I ask if you have done any new version of your fantastic Character Sheet? I would be more then keen to download it and use it, especially since the way I see things (and especially since there was not FG2 launch at Icon which was what I kind of hoped/expected) we may be looking to a few good months ahead of us.
    So yo sum up all this, if you have a latest update please post.

Smite Works has been teasing me. They took out full-page ads in Dragon and Dungeon announcing FG2. I just know if I fix up my sheet, they will finally release FG2 like the next day.

Here's the good news: FG2 looks like it will have a lot of the features that I put in my sheets, as well as many other improvements that I did not or could not include. It should be definitely worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by disco54
    I just know if I fix up my sheet, they will finally release FG2 like the next day.
    Then by all means, release yours now

Thread Information