STAR TREK 2d20

Custom derived stats not pulling the base attribute

Custom derived stats not pulling the base attribute. Example: the Realms of Cthulhu - Sanity derived stat is only showing 2 no matter what Spirit is set to (it should be Spirit/2 + 2).

Is there a fix for this?

Quote Originally Posted by dstuffle View Post
    Custom derived stats not pulling the base attribute. Example: the Realms of Cthulhu - Sanity derived stat is only showing 2 no matter what Spirit is set to (it should be Spirit/2 + 2).

Is there a fix for this?
    Thanks for the report, I checked all products that registrated Derived Stats and only two had this issue: Realms of Cthulhu sampler and Rippers Resurrected. The issue was the you must enter attribute name case-sensitively to make it work. I have commited Rippers Resurrected update to Smiteworks and asked to publish it as soon as possible. Realms of Cthulhu sampler extension was also re-uploaded here.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Is it sentence case (Spirit), lower case (spirit), or some other case?

Nevermind I played with my custom derived stat a bit and got it to work. (it's full lower case if anyone is wondering).
    Last edited by dstuffle; May 4th, 2018 at 01:53.

Quote Originally Posted by dstuffle View Post
    Is it sentence case (Spirit), lower case (spirit), or some other case?
    Attributes must be defined as lower case characters. For instance in this case "spirit" is the correct way
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information