DICE PACKS BUNDLE

All dice rolls throwing script error.

SCRIPT ERROR.jpg

All dice rollers throwing script error, no result. Removed Global Effects mod and now seems to be ok.

Played a game tonight and had lots of very small things go wrong or didn't quite work like they used to... the new targeting button was there for the players but vanished at some point during the session, we didn't see when sadly. Dragging a benny onto an NPC damage roll didn't put the soak value into the box unless you dropped the benny right into the soak box, used to be you could drop it anywhere in the area. Scrolling my skills list suddenly reversed itself at one point, but that could easily be Windows.

Sorry this is mostly vague and not terribly helpful, thought I would mention it in case others had issues and were wondering. Will try to get more specific with next game.

I had to disable that same extension to stop some script errors... it needs to be updated to work with the changes from the new update.

The Arcane Backgrounds issue is the bigger problem, though.

Seems like a few growing pains in addition to the great changes...
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Update all your extensions, Global effects was just recently update to fix this error.

Thread Information