FG Spreadshirt Swag

v3.5.5 Tuesday update can't load campaign no more

Hello!

Since today I can't open my campaign. It was working everything ok untill this morning.
    Already tried to load withount any extension.

Can anyone help?

Can you give us more information so we can help you please?

Are you getting any error messages? What ruleset is it for? etc..
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Can you give us more information so we can help you please?

Are you getting any error messages? What ruleset is it for? etc..
    The only message I get is from windows saying that the program stopped working and soon after the program closes.
    I'm currently using PFRPG. Tried starting a new campaign from zero, got the same error.
    FG.jpg

Tried opening a 5e new campaig, and worked.
    Last edited by dantedoom; May 2nd, 2018 at 17:47.

Go to the FG installation directory (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\Fantasy Grounds) and re-run an update - run FGUpdaterEngine.exe and see if you have the issue after updating.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If the issue occurs after re-updating. Whitelist/allow FantasyGrounds.exe in your anti-virus/security application.

And - reboot your computer.

If the issue occurs after re-updating. Whitelist/allow FantasyGrounds.exe in your anti-virus/security application.

And - reboot your computer.
    Rebooted PC, reupdated (none error). Actually don't use any antivirus or security application

Still can't load PFRG campaings. Still working normal in 5e campaigns

Quote Originally Posted by dantedoom View Post
    Still can't load PFRG campaings. Still working normal in 5e campaigns
    Go to your <FG app data>\rulesets directory. Delete 3.5E.pak and PFRPG.pak, and also check for directories called 3.5E or PFRGP - if these directories exist (within the \rulesets directory) delete these too.

Then, after deleting these files and directories - run an update. It should download the latest versions of 3.5E.pak and PFRPG.pak.

Go to your <FG app data>\rulesets directory. Delete 3.5E.pak and PFRPG.pak, and also check for directories called 3.5E or PFRGP - if these directories exist (within the \rulesets directory) delete these too.

Then, after deleting these files and directories - run an update. It should download the latest versions of 3.5E.pak and PFRPG.pak.
    This worked!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dantedoom View Post
    This worked!

Thanks!
    Excellent!

Thread Information