FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    The file is in my copy of the hellfrost module, but I am having real issues when I try and update the SVN right now

Here is the launcher.lua that should be in the ruleset:

Code:
    function onInit()
        -- unregister arcane backgrounds
        -- ArcaneManager.unregisterType("Psionics")    -- Psionics is added in Hellfrost Bestiary
        ArcaneManager.unregisterType("Weird Science")
        ArcaneManager.unregisterType("Super Powers")

-- new arcane background
        ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType("Druidism", "indicator_magic", "power_magic", {skill = "Druidism", powerpoints = "main"})
        ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType("Elementalism", "indicator_magic", "power_magic", {skill = "Elementalism", powerpoints = "main"})
        ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType("Heahwisardry", "indicator_magic", "power_magic", {skill = "Heahwisardry", powerpoints = "main"})
        ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType("Hrimwisardry", "indicator_magic", "power_magic", {skill = "Hrimwisardry", powerpoints = "main"})
        ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType("Rune Magic", "indicator_magic", "power_magic", {powerpoints = "main", untraineddescription = "Rune Magic skill not set"})
        ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType("Song Magic", "indicator_magic", "power_magic", {skill = "Song Magic", powerpoints = "main"})
        ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType("Soul Binding", "indicator_magic", "power_magic", {skill = "Soul Binding", powerpoints = "main"})
        ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType("Wind Priest", "indicator_magic", "power_magic", {skill = "Faith", powerpoints = "main"})
        ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType("Glamour", "indicator_magic", "power_magic", {skill = "Glamour", powerpoints = "main"})
        ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType("Solar Magic", "indicator_magic", "power_magic", {skill = "Solar Magic", powerpoints = "main"})
        ArcaneManager.registerArcaneType("Demonism", "indicator_magic", "power_magic", {skill = "Demonic Magic", powerpoints = "main"})

-- setup desktop decal
        OptionsManager.addOptionValue("DDCL", "Hellfrost", "desktopdecal_hellfrost")
        OptionsManager.addOptionValue("DDCL", "HellfrostLogo", "desktopdecal_hellfrostlogo")
        OptionsManager.addOptionValue("DDCL", "HellfrostDragon", "desktopdecal_hellfrostdragon")
        OptionsManager.setOptionDefault("DDCL", "desktopdecal_hellfrost")
    end
    Last edited by Doswelk; May 3rd, 2018 at 07:31.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

If the setting has custom/new/overriding types of arcane powers, it needs to be updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendell View Post
    I think the hellfrost setting has the same issue. I am not seeing the setting Arcane backgrounds listed now in the drop down box on the Powers tab of the character sheet.
    Can you type /version in your FG and post whole result here? Hellfrost products have been updated to reflected required changes. If you are still seeing the issue try running FG Updater again.

EDIT: I was able to reproduce the situation. FG Updater is providing out-dated files regarding Hellfrost extensions. I have requested Smiteworks to look into this.
    Last edited by Ikael; May 3rd, 2018 at 16:25.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Looks like the update today fixed things. Once I ran the update and then closed out of FG and restarted it, all of the backgrounds were available once again in the dropdown on the POWER tab.

Thanks, guys!!
    Proud Ultimate License Holder
    Also have bought a lot of other 5E and other , incl. Savage Worlds, Mutants & Masterminds, and Pathfinder 2e
    Central Time Zone (living in the USA, although born on the eastern shores of Canada)
    Have Played All D&D Editions except for 3/3.5 (am familiar with those rules, tho)

Same here, everything looks good to go.

Thank you for the quick fix.

What are all the different icon that can be used?

indicator_Magic
    indicator_Faith
    Indicator_???

Quote Originally Posted by dstuffle View Post
    What are all the different icon that can be used?

indicator_Magic
    indicator_Faith
    Indicator_???
    Currently these are deprecated graphics. Originally they were to express different Arcane types in Power sheet but they are removed and won't be around much longer.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Can you tell me what the current/new icon names are?

Thread Information