5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Oh, those aren't "official". Unearthed Arcana articles are playtest or beta things that WotC makes public to get feedback on. So even though they are from WotC, they aren't considered official rules. Until they get published in one of their products.

That said, their is an UA product you can buy (used to be done by a community member on the DMsG, but now a product on the SW store). But, it the UA product on the Store doesn't include stuff from previous years. Wizards has sort of deemed all of that older UA stuff as ... persona-non-grata? Stuff they kind of don't want around. Not sure how to say it, since they have never said, but did pull the community module from the Guild.

The official UA product (though it is not considered official rules) is here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...cp?id=WOTC5EUA

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi there I realise this is an old thread, but I have found a solution to this.
    Instead of trying to apply AC: +1d20 to the defender, give the attacker ATK: -1d20.
    Obviously you still need to give everyone a -10 to their AC to remove the base 10.
    But yeah the math works out the same, and fantasy grounds is built to handle it.

Thread Information