DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Hi Talen,

Thanks for bumping the time! My wife and I will are looking forward to the game. I'll be closer to your neck of the woods in Plumsteadville, PA that week.

Sweet. So that'll make 3 that can make the new time
    License: Ultimate - no FG license required to play in my games
    FG Server Alias: bold camp quiet turtle

We are full up at 6 now. Im excited to give the new starship functionality a spin. It's not 100% complete, but what's there should help speed things up alot. I will have the server up most of the time between now and gameday if anyone wants to log in and test their pc out.
    Cookiehunter, cookieninja and JackalAion, I have your pc's and chronicles . For the more recent players, please post your last chronicle and either your character xml or pdf so I can load into FG. If you dont have either and need a hand, give a shout.
    Last edited by Talen; May 3rd, 2018 at 00:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    We are full up at 6 now. Im excited to give the new scholarship functionality a spin. It's not 100% complete, but what's there should help speed things up alot. I will have the server up most of the time between now and gameday if anyone wants to log in and test their pc out.
    Cookiehunter, cookieninja and JackalAion, I have your pc's and chronicles . For the more recent players, please post your last chronicle and either your character xml or pdf so I can load into FG. If you dont have either and need a hand, give a shout.
    Scholarship or star ship? Also, ever get that scanner set up?
    License: Ultimate - no FG license required to play in my games
    FG Server Alias: bold camp quiet turtle

Quote Originally Posted by JackalAion View Post
    Scholarship or star ship? Also, ever get that scanner set up?
    1. spellcheck is not my friend. fixed.
    2. Nope - still working on the scanner - having some network issues - but Ill get it done if I need to at work.

Jackal Aion, your call, but if we do have everyone show up, with ISO playing out of tier, you might want to consider starting a second character.

Game day is set for tomorrow (May 6) at 8:30pm EST. Please either log in to the server to enter your character or send to me if you need me to input it. Looks like we will have 4 -6 players (waiting on 2 to either log in or send their character). Probably room for at least one more if anyone interested. Also, please DM me in Discord if you haven't already so I can send you the Discord server channel. See you all tomorrow!

Talen, Still have room for one more player? I would be interested in attending. Is the society numbers different between Pathfinder and Starfinder? If not, I have a pathfinder # somewhere, just need to find my card. I signed up on the calendar today, but I also saw it said you had 7 already, so if no room, that is also cool.
    Let me know
    -imjedi

Imjedi - The pathfinder number will be the same, your starfinder character numbers will just start with 701. While we might be full at 7 - there are 2 people on the calendar I haven't heard from at all so Im not certain if they will make it. If you want to check in at game start and see if a spot is open you're welcome to. Ive accepted your calendar invite so you have the info.

Here are the chronicles from Sunday's game. As always, if you discover an error, let me know and I'll correct it. The games has been reported to the website as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information