STAR TREK 2d20

Mobile version of winrar? .mod viewer for mobile devices?

Anyone know of any android based programs like winrar that supports .mod files? I'm trying to use my phone to keep studying .mod xml files. I normally use winrar on my windows pc to open a .mod file followed by extracting it to a folder where I can see the store content such as the common.xml file that I edit with notepad++. Or if no such app exists what can I do to view files from say unearthed arcana to further my xml vocabulary for fantasy grounds? Thank you all.

Just change the .mod file extension to .zip and then open as normal. View the .XML and .LUA files as text files. You don't mention what phone you have. GoodReader is a good viewer that also unzip files for iPhone/iPad.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

All working exactly as you said. Thanks man. I have a galaxy G6 and we just got done with a long car ride to and from kansas city. Thought I'd keep eye wrestling the unearthed arcana module until that stuff is burned into my retinas. Luckily, owed greatly in party to this community, I feel pretty comfortable producing full scale modules for 5th edition dungeons and dragons. I didn't take a programmers approach though. I'm a military aircraft mechanic so I took the mechanical approach to it. How everything connects and interacts and why they do. I feel that if I can fluidly navigate the xml file from anywhere than I have a working, albiet untested knowledge of the process.

Thread Information