FG Spreadshirt Swag

New Game - Hero Quest

I have been working on a ruleset for the classic board game Hero Quest. If anyone is interested in helping me play test it this Sunday (April 30) @ 4 PM PST (Midnight GMT) please sign up on the calendar or leave a comment here. I would really like to get some feedback on it before I spend more time working on the ruleset.

If you are new to Fantasy Grounds this is a good opportunity to get some play times and learn the FG interface.

If this time is not good for you then please list what days/times you are avaliable to play.

Interesting. I still have the old board game. From time to time we have a board game night, and play Hero Quest as one of them. I for one would love to check this out. As I am new to Fantasy Grounds, it would offer me a bit of time to see what its like and how the interface works in an actual game. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeBall
    Interesting. I still have the old board game. From time to time we have a board game night, and play Hero Quest as one of them. I for one would love to check this out. As I am new to Fantasy Grounds, it would offer me a bit of time to see what its like and how the interface works in an actual game. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help out.
    You are more than welcome to join us, but you may want to go ahead and sign up on the calendar since space is limited and two people have already signed up.

Hero Quest

Its still on the calander, so I hope this game is still up for more testing. Hero Quest was great when I was a kid. I painted all my figures with model paint. It will be good to hop back into that game for a while.

Sorry, it's not still up for play teasting. BECAUSE IT'S PLAYING NOW!!! Yes, I loved Hero Quest as a kid too. It got me into AD&D and still is great.
    Last edited by Ganadai; June 4th, 2006 at 21:59.

I was thinking about doing and "Advanced Herequest" ruleset. Anyway I could get your Heroquest ruleset to look at it?

So can I get in on this action?

Quote Originally Posted by Nalfien
    So can I get in on this action?
    Sure, you're signed up on the calendar and ready to go. The game will begin on Sunday, June 4th. I originally planned on starting in May, but it appears that June 4th is a convenient date for everyone to begin.

Game Launch

The time has finally arrived. Today at 7pm EST four epic hero's will begin their quest for glory. We still have room for one more!!! Sign up on the game caladar under "Hero Quest" or just come stop by to watch the game. Click here for a screenshot of the play testing session.
    Last edited by Ganadai; June 5th, 2006 at 08:15.

Thread Information