Thread: Theme Extension

Blog Entries

Theme Extension

Updated - 26 April 2018

- Added borders and uploaded the extension with borders, going to also leave a borderless version available (cause I like it). The borders on the other windows isn't exactly the same as the chat box. My image manipulation and creation skills are not up to the task

-----------------------------------

When MoreCore was released as ruleset of shortly after, the idea of horizontal "tab" like side bar buttons was introduced, I played around a with the idea a bit and then sort of left the project on the table after some script changes broke things. Over the last couple of days, the distraction that is Discord brought me back to working on it.

The tabbed sidebar is idea I really like as it frees up screen real estate. The attached screenie shows all 13 of Castles and Crusades sidebar buttons in use. This takes up about 2/3 of the horizontal screen real estate that the two columns of default icons would take up.

Other changes:

• - desktop background
    • - most of the various window backgrounds (character selection, and token bag unchanged)

I do need to think about adding a thin border to the windows, otherwise its downright creepy the way the windows blend when overlapped.

I am thinking of experimenting with having tabs down the side of the chat window to open the various records versus having the sidebar buttons.

Let me know if you have any issues
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Mortar; April 26th, 2018 at 15:59. Reason: Updated post, added screenshots, updated extensions
    Ultimate License Holder
    List of completed DLC products

Blog Entries
    Great work Perry. For your window borders, I'd suggest using the same colour you use on the inside of the chat box... will look really smart.
    DMing since 1979. Ultimate License holder.

Currently GMing:
    * Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Mon/Fri - on hiatus)
    * Temple of Elemental Evil - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Thursday - on hiatus)
    * 2e Greyhawk (Wednesday)

Thanks for 7+ years of gaming via FG my friends (2e / 3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5e).

There/Their/They're are all different words and do not mean the same thing.

Blog Entries
    The chat box is actually the default chat box, I didn't touch that at all. The inner, lighter texture of the chat box is the texture that is used as the background for the other windows and the sidebar buttons. Updates to the original post incoming.
    Ultimate License Holder
    List of completed DLC products

Blog Entries
    Looks good with the border.
    DMing since 1979. Ultimate License holder.

Currently GMing:
    * Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Mon/Fri - on hiatus)
    * Temple of Elemental Evil - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Thursday - on hiatus)
    * 2e Greyhawk (Wednesday)

Thanks for 7+ years of gaming via FG my friends (2e / 3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5e).

There/Their/They're are all different words and do not mean the same thing.

Thread Information