Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Nice! Thanks!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Theme - Starfinder Society dice tower

A simple Theme extension to change the Starfinder ruleset dice tower to the Starfinder Society symbol.

Get it from the FGU Forge!

Make comments here.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Theme - Starfinder Society dice tower

v2.0 Changes the default Starfinder ruleset dice tower chat window icon to the Starfinder Society symbol.

Forge Link
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

I've been looking for a place for SFRPG bug reporting anyone know where?

Character sheet incorrectly calculates the encumbered number it calculates it as 1 more than your STR ie STR +1, it should be (STR/2)+1. Simple bug to fix...

Regards

Cormellion

Quote Originally Posted by Cormellion View Post
    I've been looking for a place for SFRPG bug reporting anyone know where?

Character sheet incorrectly calculates the encumbered number it calculates it as 1 more than your STR ie STR +1, it should be (STR/2)+1. Simple bug to fix...

Regards

Cormellion
    Here is the thread you’re looking for https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Thread/page110
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

I have updated my Starfinder Society Dice Tower extension. I removed the version number from the file name. If you use this extension, you may need to reselect it the next time you load your Starfinder campaign. The version number and a link to the Forge listing will now be displayed in the chat window when you start your campaign.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/500/view
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

I'm pleased to announce that I've uploaded the Starfinder Starship Enhanced Extension to the Forge. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1415/view

With this extension, players can now:

Build Their Own Starship: Customize your starship from the ground up.

Balance Shields in Combat: Adjust and maintain your ship's shields during skirmishes.

Apply Bonuses: After successful evade maneuvers, add miscellaneous tl and ac bonuses to your starship.

Repair Systems: Easily mend ship systems and weapon mounts when they glitch.

Damage Arc Selection: Choose the correct damage arc and apply damage directly on the combat tracker.

To Ensure Proper Function:

1.Drop the PC ship into the party sheet. From there, drag it to the ship combat tracker as usual.

2. The GM should then click the ship control checkboxes on both the player they wish to grant control to (specifically on that player's ships tab).
    Character Sheet Ship Control.PNG

3. Next, click the ship control checkbox in the ship combat tracker.
    Ship Combat Tracker Ship Control.PNG

4. Players should now have the capability to modify items on the ship's tactical page.
    Starship Tactical.PNG

5. Additionally, damage can be selected and applied to the PC ship on the player's combat tracker. Just select the appropriate arc and click 'apply damage'.
    Player Ship Combat Apply Damage.PNG

Got thoughts or ideas on the extension? Don't be shy – shoot them my way. If something's off or you think of a cool tweak, I'm all ears. Let's make this thing even better together!

Cheers!

Added support for Starfinder to Better Combat Effects

https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/76/view

Thread Information