Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

Checking if there has been any movement on addressing the script error? I just skip past it but was curious if it will be fixed in FGC or FGU?

Quote Originally Posted by JayceStorm View Post
    Checking if there has been any movement on addressing the script error? I just skip past it but was curious if it will be fixed in FGC or FGU?
    The script error in v1.1 of the theme is resolved in v1.1.1 that was released on 15 March 2020. Check first post or Github for latest releases.

I just installed the latest version from GitHub and the error message has gone away (YAY!). However, I notice that none of my windows have any headings, they are all blank (see attached).
    Attached Images Attached Images

I just installed the latest version from GitHub and the error message has gone away (YAY!). However, I notice that none of my windows have any headings, they are all blank (see attached).
    Okay, I'll look into this.

I've just loaded up v1.1.1 and all my windows are displaying their titles. Are you using any other extensions with this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    I've just loaded up v1.1.1 and all my windows are displaying their titles. Are you using any other extensions with this one?
    I was using several extensions so I just loaded this extension along with the Decal extension for my campaign, and I'm still getting not titles.

I'm also running this in FGU so I'm not sure if that is the main issue.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have these error currently :

Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/ps_mainitem.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'updateBackColor' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (Extension: NotebookTheme-v1.1.1) (ps/scripts/ps_statusbar.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (ps/scripts/ps_statusbar.lua)
    Ruleset Warning: Could not load script file (Extension: NotebookTheme-v1.1.1) (ps/scripts/ps_statusbar.lua)

Any clue ?
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

I was using several extensions so I just loaded this extension along with the Decal extension for my campaign, and I'm still getting not titles.

I'm also running this in FGU so I'm not sure if that is the main issue.
    Jayce, there has been another user report this same issue w/ FGU. I'm not currently on FGU yet. If I get time to start deving for FGU I'll look into this issue.

I am curious about one thing, if you use v1.1.0 do the titles show?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    I have these error currently :

Script Error: [string "ps/scripts/ps_mainitem.lua"]:21: attempt to call field 'updateBackColor' (a nil value)

Any clue ?
    I'm sorry, I haven't seen those issues at all. Are you using FGU or FG Classic and what other extensions are you loading with this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Jayce, there has been another user report this same issue w/ FGU. I'm not currently on FGU yet. If I get time to start deving for FGU I'll look into this issue.

I am curious about one thing, if you use v1.1.0 do the titles show?
    Yes, In FGC the titles are showing with no problem.

Notebook extension made an issue with the AudioOverseer Extension ! ( problem with chat box ! )
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Thread Information