Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I do use DOE Sound. So far its just a minor annoyance as I can eventually get it the size I want, then lock it. It seems an odd combo to cause an issue though.
    It was one of the last extensions I tested removing to fix the problem because I didn't imagine them related either -- but then I remembered that Auto Sounds use chat monitoring so I suspect that is where the crossover occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalua View Post
    Just did a quick test and don't have horizontal auto-expansion anymore and also horizontal resizing seems more proper.

I don't have time to put it through more paces right now, sorry. Thank you!
    @Ezio
    Have had nearly 6 hours of real gameplay with the beta extension loaded, no issues noted.
    Thanks again.

I enjoy the Notepaper theme. The one thing I could see to improve it would be to have a variant that would simulate a graph paper surface, maybe with partially erased dungeon map fragment or two along with the coffee stain....

i am having problems with the github downloads there is no ext file at all do i use the file from here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thundermoon69 View Post
    i am having problems with the github downloads there is no ext file at all do i use the file from here
    With github you can not right click Save As. That will download the webpage not the file. On the page their should be a link/button called "Download" use that, and only that. Or is it a different issue?

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thundermoon69 View Post
    Click on the "Github releases" link in post #1 - this takes you to a page where there is a link to the v1.1.0 extension (in the Assets section).

Or, you can download the extension right from the attachment in post #1.
    FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to set a value for an invalid handler 'onLockChanged'
    Anyone is having this error too?

Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to set a value for an invalid handler 'onLockChanged'
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post464043
    FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information