5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Okay, got it working with unzipping it and then recopying the .ext file into the folder.

It looks like this extension is now generating the following error post the latest ruleset update:

[2/17/2021 6:35:09 PM] s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'', s'sToolTip' = s'sidebar_tooltip_moduleselection', s'sRecord' = s'moduleselection' }
    [2/17/2021 6:35:09 PM] s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'', s'sButtonCustomText' = s'Setup', s'sToolTip' = s'menu_setup_tooltip', s'sRecord' = s'setup' }
    [2/17/2021 6:35:09 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_gmidentity.lua"]:98: attempt to index field 'speaker' (a nil value)
    [2/17/2021 6:35:09 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:432: attempt to call field 'setRecordType' (a nil value)
    [2/17/2021 6:35:09 PM] [ERROR] Handler error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:386: attempt to call field 'setData' (a nil value)

Having the same problem. Have to use a different Theme to get any of the right-side buttons to work. I hope this is an easy fix, looking forward to using this again in the near future.

If you use the better menus extension, you’ll still get the error but everything will work. Plus, you’ll get more screen real estate.

Having the same issue, only seeing these three lines of error when only this extension is running:
    Code:
    Runtime Notice: Host session started
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:432: attempt to call field 'setRecordType' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:386: attempt to call field 'setData' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gmidentity.lua"]:98: attempt to index field 'speaker' (a nil value)
    and the menu on the right does not display.

Would help fix it if I was able. This is my favorite theme.

BG Only Fix - Made a quick fix that only loads the Background

I wanted to keep using this even with the change to the buttons with our game today so my MVP was just to get the background to display and not worry about any other part of the theme for now.
    This quick-fix only loads the background image (it still follows the nine slices rules like before with the grey sidebar background)

Doesn't have any conflicts with any of the other extensions I am running. It's a good bandaid fix for now.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information