DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Thank you. Here are the two images used.

Keep in mind that none of this would be possible without Ezio's work.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Art Wendorf View Post
    Thank you. Here are the two images used.

Keep in mind that none of this would be possible without Ezio's work.
    Would you mind if I add in your dice tower into the extension?

If you're familiar with github feel free to add a pull request. I think it'd be a great addition

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Would you mind if I add in your dice tower into the extension?
    I'd be honored. Really. Love the theme.
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

Quote Originally Posted by Art Wendorf View Post
    Just thought I'd share a screen capture of the Dice Tower I made for your wonderful theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Is there any chance you could have the coffee stain not anchored to the position of the dice tower? I like the dice tower moved over by the dice, but when I do that, the coffee stain covers part of the chat.

Both of these requests have been completed in v1.1.0. See first post or github releases for .ext download

Thank you!.

I noticed an issue with resizing the chat box in v1.1.0. when I unlock it and resize it, the window behaves strangely. Adjusting it vertically causes it to adjust width as well. trying to adjust its width shows odd behavior as well. it grows wider faster than the mouse movement and it refuses to shrink back much.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thank you!.

I noticed an issue with resizing the chat box in v1.1.0. when I unlock it and resize it, the window behaves strangely. Adjusting it vertically causes it to adjust width as well. trying to adjust its width shows odd behavior as well. it grows wider faster than the mouse movement and it refuses to shrink back much.
    Do you use DOE Sound extension? I logged an issue on the Github which sounds similar and I found was related to DOE Sound + 1.0.6 or 1.1.0 of this extensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalua View Post
    Do you use DOE Sound extension? I logged an issue on the Github which sounds similar and I found was related to DOE Sound + 1.0.6 or 1.1.0 of this extensions.
    I do use DOE Sound. So far its just a minor annoyance as I can eventually get it the size I want, then lock it. It seems an odd combo to cause an issue though.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I'll look into it. I haven't used any DOE extensions so I'll need to get those and begin testing.

I do use DOE Sound. So far its just a minor annoyance as I can eventually get it the size I want, then lock it. It seems an odd combo to cause an issue though.
    Can you and @Kalua test this extension. The chat window isn't finicky anymore; however I adjusted the load order of my extension so the sound extension would go second. I'm not sure how the sound extension is suppose to work and would like at least one to validate it still works as intended w/ this change.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Can you and @Kalua test this extension. The chat window isn't finicky anymore; however I adjusted the load order of my extension so the sound extension would go second. I'm not sure how the sound extension is suppose to work and would like at least one to validate it still works as intended w/ this change.
    Just did a quick test and don't have horizontal auto-expansion anymore and also horizontal resizing seems more proper.

I don't have time to put it through more paces right now, sorry. Thank you!

Thread Information