Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    I do use DOE Sound. So far its just a minor annoyance as I can eventually get it the size I want, then lock it. It seems an odd combo to cause an issue though.
    It was one of the last extensions I tested removing to fix the problem because I didn't imagine them related either -- but then I remembered that Auto Sounds use chat monitoring so I suspect that is where the crossover occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalua View Post
    Just did a quick test and don't have horizontal auto-expansion anymore and also horizontal resizing seems more proper.

I don't have time to put it through more paces right now, sorry. Thank you!
    @Ezio
    Have had nearly 6 hours of real gameplay with the beta extension loaded, no issues noted.
    Thanks again.

I enjoy the Notepaper theme. The one thing I could see to improve it would be to have a variant that would simulate a graph paper surface, maybe with partially erased dungeon map fragment or two along with the coffee stain....

i am having problems with the github downloads there is no ext file at all do i use the file from here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thundermoon69 View Post
    i am having problems with the github downloads there is no ext file at all do i use the file from here
    With github you can not right click Save As. That will download the webpage not the file. On the page their should be a link/button called "Download" use that, and only that. Or is it a different issue?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by thundermoon69 View Post
    Click on the "Github releases" link in post #1 - this takes you to a page where there is a link to the v1.1.0 extension (in the Assets section).

Or, you can download the extension right from the attachment in post #1.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to set a value for an invalid handler 'onLockChanged'
    Anyone is having this error too?

Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to set a value for an invalid handler 'onLockChanged'
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post464043
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

It might just be me, but there is no text within the scrolls at the top of each window when using FGU. I realize that you might not be aiming at FGU, but thought I should bring it up just in case.

Still most excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by Art Wendorf View Post
    It might just be me, but there is no text within the scrolls at the top of each window when using FGU. I realize that you might not be aiming at FGU, but thought I should bring it up just in case.

Still most excellent!

I'll note this issue as bug, but you are correct in I haven't been targeting FGU quite yet. Was waiting for their official release.

Can you provide screenshot of error on FGU vs FG classic?

Thread Information